We are looking for a creative, passionate QA Tester who thrives in a fast-paced environment, enjoys tackling new challenges, and can be relied on to multi-task and complete tasks under deadlines.
We are offering a flexible working schedule and a decent salary intended for students.
- Perform quality assurance testing;
- Perform functional and non-functional testing, integration;
- Responsible for designing test cases and formulating structured test strategies;
- Execute test cases;
- Finding issues and report them using software tools for testing and bug tracking (VSO);
- Test software releases and developer fixes;
- Provide feedback to software development team on defects;
- good computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- you have Internet knowledge
- you have a very good ability to assimilate information
- availability for a trial period (2 weeks)
- Experience in software testing (testing web applications, mobile testing, integration testing)
- Experience in all phases of the QA cycle (e.g. requirements analysis, test case identification, test scripts authoring, execution, defect tracking, status, reporting of results)
What do we have to offer:
- Flexible working schedule
- A stable and dynamic working environment where you can develop
- The possibility to come up with ideas, be listened and see them implemented
- Promotion opportunities
- A dedicated career path
We are looking forward to meeting you!
If you’re interested send us an email with your details here.